26 October 2013

BOO-TIFUL IN BLACK - Part I

I'm stitching this original design  from Ann (Stichersanon) for Halloween. She was offering it for free on her blog, click on her name and go visit her, she has an awesome blog and designs!

I've progressed a lot, this are last week's pictures. Tomorrow I will take photos of how it looks right now and I'll show them next week.

Hope I can finish it on time for Halloween.


Estoy haciendo este diseño original de Ann (Stichersanon) para Halloween. Lo regalaba en su blog, haced click en su nombre e id a visitarla, tiene un blog y unos diseños increíbles!

He avanzado mucho, estas fotos son de la semana pasada. Mañana haré fotos de cómo lo llevo y os las enseñaré la semana que viene.

Espero poder terminarlo a tiempo para Halloween.






Have a nice weekend! xoxo

Que tengáis buen fin de semana! Besos

4 comments:

  1. Ya tengo ganas de verlo, a ver si me paso por el blog que recomiendas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute! Can't wait to see the reveal. I am madly trying to finish a small for Halloween too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D