10 January 2013

PIRATES LOVE CHRISTMAS I

I started this stitching before Christmas. It's from Sue Hillis Designs. You know how much I love showing my stitching's progress week by week so you can see the difference between them and how it takes form and colours, so, let's go...

Empecé con este diseño antes de Navidad. Es de Sue Hillis Designs. Sabéis lo mucho que me gusta enseñaros mis progresos semana a semana para que podáis ver la diferencia entre ellas y cómo adquiere  forma y colores, así que, allá vamos...






I know it's not much, but it's just the beginning...

Sé que no es mucho, pero es sólo el comienzo...


Have you entered my Giveaway? Not yet? Click here and good luck! xoxo

Os habéis apuntado a mi Sorteo? Todavía no? Haz click aquí y buena suerte! Besitos

3 comments:

  1. It's a start!! :D Looking for to see more progress ;)
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking very sweet...happy stitching dear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we all always start with one stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D