04 December 2011

BRZ Progress XI // Avances BRZ XI


Hello everyone!

Not much stitching to show because this couple of weeks I've only been focused in filling the border of my BRZ... I find it sooo boring :(


Hola a todas!

No tengo mucho bordado que enseñaros porque este par de semanas sólo me he centrado en rellenar el borde de mi BRZ... lo encuentro taaan aburrido :(


Anyway, here are the pictures:

De todos modos, aquí están las fotos:








Have a good day and a good week too! Mine will be great because I only work on Wednesday :D

Que tengáis un buen día y una buena semana también! La mía será genial porque sólo trabajo el Miércoles :D


8 comments:

  1. ¡Que suerte! Yo trabajo hoy y el miércoles, pero ya vendrán días mejores, je, je.

    No te pese hacer el borde aunque se haga aburrido porque el conjunto está quedando genial, de verdad. Tengo ganitas de verlo terminado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is the most cute stitching..i love it so much..keep it up..
    love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивая работа!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand, I get so bored with borders but yours is looking fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jajaja, y lo bonito que te va a quedar!!!!!! Los bordes yo los hago cuando quiero estar más pendiente de algo de la tele, así es más difícil que me equivoque que bordando algo que requiera más atención!!!

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noemi, this is amazing - it is so gorgeous - I just love it! Guess what? I made chorizo and potato pizza for dinner tonight - it was so yummy! I thought of you as I made it - fellow chorizo lover.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paciencia que te va a quedar precioso
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is turning out so cute, it makes me want to stitch it, no matter how boring the border is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D